[blindkid] Question about APH quota funds

via blindkid blindkid at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 19:22:38 UTC 2014

Just wanted to chime in that if your student meets the definition of legal blindness, and you homeschool, you can still apply for APH funds. You would just need to show that you are in compliance with your state's homeschooling laws. There is a census taken each year of legally blind students, and the funds are available the next year.

Amy