[blindkid] Swimming help

Traci W traci.mwd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 21:31:43 UTC 2014

My almost 10 year old is on a swim team but we are still struggling to perfect some of the strokes.  I wish I knew a way for her to "get" what we try to explain. I know they need to get in the water more with her for hands in instruction. But is there anyone, blind teen or adult who swims, who can provide any tips? I know it will all come in time but she is also frustrated to be with younger kids because she isn't at a level to move up to more similar age kids because of her needing more work.

Thanks!
Traci

Sent from my iPhone please pardon bad spelling!!