[blindkid] advent calendar

Rita Bloxom atirjoybear at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 01:38:47 UTC 2014

Ok so I looked at the playmobil ones and they are nice. I can do the braille labels no problem. I guess my question was not really for accesibility but the one requiring the least amount of adaptations, or which would be most tactually stimulating/ interesting. I have never had the joy of such a calendar when I was young so I don't have a personal preference. Paul, my son, asked for one last Christmas after seing it on Calliou.
Sent from my NOOK

Brandy with Discovery Toys via blindkid <blindkid at nfbnet.org> wrote:

I would get the advent calendar that you would like secular or religious,
and add the numbers 1-25 to each box. I'd be happy to Braille the numbers
and pop them in the mail to you.