[blindkid] Ipad only

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Nov 12 16:55:27 UTC 2014

I believe a braille display like the Brailliant is an excellent idea.
I forgot to mention that I also have a Focus 40 and keep it hooked up
to my computer all of the time.  I believe the more technology a
student can learn and use the better prepared they will be.  I don't
understand why we are taking one away.  We should keep the one she has
and knows and add another one.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053