[blindkid] Ipad only

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Nov 12 18:14:09 UTC 2014

Michelle, I have been reading that the most recent version of Word,
Excel and Powerpoint for the iDevices are accessible.  They are also
free.  I don't believe they have the functionality of the Braillesense
or a Windows based computer and a screen reader.

You bring up a great point though.  That is why we need different options.