[blindkid] Ipad only

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Nov 12 21:27:17 UTC 2014

Jody, that is a great perspective.  There are many things students can
do with a Windows computer and screen reader or notetaker that you
still can't do with a smart device.  I believe the day will come when
that is possible but we are not quite there yet.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053