[blindkid] Casting call for blind 6-12 year old

IftheShew Fits barnesraiser at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 02:53:28 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks for the information on this exciting opportunity!

I just called and spoke with Antonia. She said that at this time the
concept of the commercial would include a blind child with no or virtually
no light perception. Since my child is in the legally blind range but has
some usable vision, he doesn't fit the criteria. I'm fine with that but I
just wanted to pass that info along as well.

Thanks again!

:) Carolynn