[blindkid] Problems Delivering Mail

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Nov 22 16:06:46 UTC 2014

Dear List User:

It would appear that we are having problems delivering mail to
certain domains, namely those run by Microsoft.  They include
hotmail.com, msn.com, outlook.com, and live.com.  If you are using an
address from one of those domains, and you are getting your mail from
this list, please let me know at dandrews at visi.com

Obviously if you aren't getting your mail, you can't let me know --
but if you have friends with those addresses -- that use our lists,
please talk to them.

I believe, but don't know for sure that Microsoft has black listed nfbnet.org

If you have one of these addresses, or know somebody that does,
please contact your ISP and ask them to un blacklist nfbnet.org

Thanks.

David Andrews, List Owner

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org