[blindkid] Ipad only

Carter Temm crtbraille at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 00:26:22 UTC 2014

I would use the braille note apex.
I say this because just using a braille. I am in sixth grade, and still use it. It is easy to use, but has some advanced features as well. If he would ever upgrade to the iPad, it has a built-in braille display which will work with that as well.
Some of the key features are below
Internet access
Planner
Email
Braille display
You can also use almost any product as a visual display. For example, you can see what he is doing on a computer, computer monitor, laptop, and even iOS devices.
Chat client
Media center
A gps
Book reader
Calculator
A program to learn Braille
Advanced word processor witch supports
Ppt
Pptx
Rtf
Doc
Docx
Kwb
KWT
WP5
MP3
WAV
WMA
Csv
Database

Etc
If you have any questions, I highly encourage you to contact me.

   Carter Temm
admin of the tech tips list
a forum for users of all technology products.
subscribe using the link below

www.freelists.org/list/tech-tips

go to our youtube channel using the link below

www.youtube.com/apexandapple

call me at
3147075309
   Thank you