[blindkid] Girl Scout Materials

Bonnie bojon91 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 15:37:27 UTC 2014

Quick google search led to this, I can't open it on my phone (slow
connection), but looks promising. The *Braille* Group of Buffalo > Home
<http://ri.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEVypMqjZUwU8AS31x.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTE0YTdobTR0BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMgRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA01PVVMyMTdfMQ--/RV=2/RE=1412897485/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fbraillegroup.org%2f/RK=0/RS=HjXAt1bd8907ytMm8VemTLnCguY->
*braille*group.org

The *Braille* Group of Buffalo has made available Boy *Scout* and Girl
*Scout**materials* along with *Braille* *...*