[blindkid] Visio Book

IftheShew Fits barnesraiser at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 01:01:38 UTC 2014

Hello all!

Say, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with a question about Visio Book.
My son is low vision and attends a "traditional" but private class where I
think he would benefit from a Visio Book. He already has "preferential
seating" at the front of the room near the whiteboard, but it's still too
small for him to see what's on it. Someone recommended the Visio Book to us
but someone else thought a camera run through a laptop that uses the screen
would be a better choice.

Does anyone have experience with the Visio in a classroom v. a camera and
laptop? Any suggestions for what camera and laptop to pair? I really need
some advice because either option is quite expensive and difficult to
return if it doesn't work.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have.

Regards,

:) Carly