[blindkid] Activities for an Icebreaker

Traci Wilkerson traci.mwd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 18:07:13 UTC 2015

I used this website when we were doing an activity at church for my kids
(who are VI) in GA's and RA's - the kids loved it.  We have 2 braille
writers at home, so I brought those in for some kids to braille their names
and a saying onto bookmarks we made (printed out) and then others did these
worksheets:

http://braillealphabet.org/

Traci

--