[blindkid] Jaws training

Traci Wilkerson traci.mwd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 17:23:42 UTC 2015

My kids are 8 and 10, we live in Raleigh NC area, my 10 year old really
needs to get on the ball as we she will be entering Middle next year,
although she could use her iPad for almost everything they do here at the
middle (I'm a braillist at the middle).  I do know some blind adults/young
adults, I will look into that option!

Thanks,
Traci

--