[blindkid] Resource Room Ideas

Traci Wilkerson traci.mwd at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 17:49:12 UTC 2015

Hello!  We are in a middle school, our VI support group, and we are in a
trailer.  Close to the school, so most students pass our trailer to get to
Health class trailers.

We wanted to incorporate ourselves and our VI kids into the school more and
wanted to do a banner with a letter of the day or something, word, etc....
but we wanted a name on the banner - like school name _______, we have low
vision and braille kids, so something that would explain what we do, very
quickly.

Like DRMS VI Group - but that is too vague, and the kids don't know what VI
stands for, as most adults.  :)  But you get our meaning, I'm not great at
coming up with cool wordy sayings. Obviously.  ha.

Thanks guys!

--
Traci Wilkerson
Cell – 919-971-6526