[blindkid] ACT

Wagner, Gail Katona Y wagner_g at aps.edu
Wed Dec 2 16:58:54 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,
Thank you for all the responses.  A school was asking if there was a set standard/protocol for this and that is why I asked. Seems like it happens a little differently everywhere.
Since the ACT is not a graduation requirement, and all other students have to take it on a Saturday, why do our students miss hours and hours of classroom instructional time to do it during the school day? That is what happens here, but doesn't seem right for our kids to miss so much class time.
Just more food for thought, or discussion.
Gail