[blindkid] Kids' Preferences for Reading Electronic Braille?

Allison Hilliker AllisonH at benetech.org
Fri Dec 4 21:51:54 UTC 2015

Hi Penny,

That's great that Abby has so many apps that are working for her. Can you ask her whether she prefers Braille better in Read2Go or in Voice Dream Reader? And why she likes the one she does? I'm curious to see which app kids are liking better. I hear a lot of feedback from adults, but little from K-12 users themselves.

Feel free to write off-list to allisonh at benetech.org if you prefer.

Best,
Allison