[blindkid] 2015 National Convention Question

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Thu Feb 19 15:04:05 UTC 2015

The NOPBC annual conference will be held on
Sunday, July 5.  NOPBC activities continue
through the week, so come early and plan to
stay!  We might also be setting up a group outing
for Sat., July 4, but plans have not been firmed
up yet.  We'll let you know as soon as we can!

Cheers,
Carol

Carol Castellano
Parents of Blind Children-NJ