[blindkid] Scheduling an IEP time

Julie Yanez jyanez112 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 20:28:57 UTC 2015

I have had many IEP and addendums. With enough notice, they have all been
during school hours. My daughter was always in class when we discussed her
case. I only excused those whom I had already had extensive phone
conversations with. Like her AdaptivePE teacher. She noted our conversation
and questions and submitted that into her report. I also didn't sign my IEP
until I felt that everyone was in the same page.