[blindkid] Articles and Ideas

Jennifer Gandarias gandarias1217 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 04:20:03 UTC 2015

Hi Debbie.  Thank you for thinking about Luc for the article.  He and spoke
about different topic possibilities yesterday.  He has a pretty hectic
schedule performing in a jazz concert right now.  I thought I would talk to
him about this opportunity again after the weekend.  Can we give you a
final answer then?
~Jennifer Gandarias