[blindkid] Spanish Braille books for kids

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Jan 8 20:31:17 UTC 2015

Thanks, I have always wondered that.  We have an exchange student this
year and most students who come from other countries only know
uncontracted English braille so I thought I might have learned the
same thing when I took Spanish in high school and college.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053