[blindkid] [nabs-l] Fwd: [Pibe-division] How to do Google Docs/Drive with talking software

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 20:09:51 UTC 2015

Derek,

I checked again and the link still appears. You may have missed it because it is not a full URL. She put a link in the text which is labeled as the title of the video. If you are reading it with your iPhone, allow voiceover to finish reading that line and it should say "link." Hope this helps.

Chris Nusbaum