[blindkid] [napub] Hadley UEB course

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Jan 18 00:12:11 UTC 2015

Helga, there are 6 lessons in total.  You can either submit lessons by
hard copy braille or an electronic format.  You cannot go on to the
next lesson until the instructor responds to your submission.  I
received the books yesterday and sent out my first lesson today.  I
will complete lesson 2 after my teacher responds.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053