[blindkid] Voice Dream Reader

Beasley, Jeremiah B. (IT) Jeremiah.Beasley at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Thu Jan 22 14:58:02 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I want to let you all know about a new app that has come out for the iDevices.  It is Voice Dream Writer.  I think that many kids could benefit from the use of this app.  Here is a video of the app in action:  http://www.voicedream.com/writer/.  I think that it will make editing documents much easier for many of our kids.  The app costs $10 and just like the Voice Dream Reader I think it will be worth it.  Here is the link to the app in the app store: http://www.voicedream.com/writer/.  Please let me know if you get this app and how it goes for you and your kids.

Thanks,
Jeremiah