[blindkid] National Convention Agenda Now Available!

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 12:29:51 UTC 2015

Fellow Federationists,

This is to announce that the agenda for the 2015 national convention is now online in either Word or accessible PDF format. Judging from the cursory look at parts of the agenda which I have done last night and early this morning, this convention will truly live up to its promise as an unforgettable and historic experience worthy of the milestone we are celebrating there. To download the full agenda in Microsoft Word format, please visit the following link:
https://nfb.org/images/nfb/documents/word/2015-conv-agenda-final-web.docx

See you in Orlando,

Chris Nusbaum