[blindkid] Pinterest

Linda A.Coccovizzo Linda.Coccovizzo at MCCKC.EDU
Tue Mar 3 18:01:25 UTC 2015

If only pinterest were accessible for the blind parent of the blind child.  Sounds like a lot of useful stuff.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindkid [mailto:blindkid-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Merry-Noel Chamberlain via blindkid
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2015 6:54 AM
To: Blind Kid Mailing List, (for parents of blind children)
Subject: [blindkid] Pinterest

Parents and/or Teachers of Students with Visual Impairments: Are you looking for 'how-to' ideas for children who are blind or visually impaired? If so, go to Pinterest (www.pinterest.com) and check out my boards: Braille, Orientation & Mobility, Blind or Visually Impaired Ideas, Toys and Games for Blind or Visually Impaired, Technology for Blind or Visually Impaired, Blindness Publications and Organizations, Articles about Blindness, Crafts for Blind or VI, Time for Blind or VI, Batten's Disease, Guide Dogs & Horses, Sports for Blind or VI , Cortical Visual Impairment, Amblyopia & Strabismus,  Science for Blind or VI, Math for Blind or VI, DeafBlind, Cooking for Blind or VI, Successful Blind Individuals, Low Vision, Braille All Around Us, Sensory for Blind or VI, Music for Blind or VI, Crafts & Holiday Craft Ideas for Blind or VI, Braille Jewelry, Expanded Core Curriculum...and more.
Plus, Practical Solutions for People with Physical Disabilities, Sign Language, Education For All,  and a few other misc. boards.
Let me know of any other pinners. I enjoy collecting ideas in the area of blindness, deafness, and physical limitations. Together we can help each other and help our children/students.
Merry-Noel Chamberlain, Mother of a Blind Teenager (MBT), TVI, NOMC _______________________________________________
blindkid mailing list
blindkid at nfbnet.org