[blindkid] A tribute to our Tvi's and o and m Instructors

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 17:36:37 UTC 2015

Dear Parents and Students,

Since it's Teachers Appreciation week I'd like to pay a special
tribute to our teacher's of the visually impaired and orientation
and mobility instructors.  My TVI was patent when she taught me
to read and write braille.  Braille provides me with a way to
communicate with friends and family on a regular basis.  My
orientation and mobility instructors have worked hard to teach me
independent travel.  I still have a lot to learn in this area.
I'd love to hear stories about how TVI's and mobility instructors
have impacted the lives of your children.