[blindkid] Options for a healthy lunch

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 15:57:44 UTC 2015

Oh I absolutely agree that school should not say anything about the content of a student's lunch. If   Had children in school and wanted to send them to school with a hostess cupcake I would not want anyone to tell me whether that was good or bad

When my daughter was in fifth grade one of the other fifth-grade teachers would actually grade the students on their snacks and lunch content. I am glad that my daughter did not have that teacher because there would have been a battle of principles.

I am also concerned at the number of students who are diagnosed by their teachers with ADHD or autism. My neighbor is convinced her son is autistic because the teacher told her so. I asked her if he had been evaluated by a psychologist or a doctor and she said no.

My children are now grown adults and they are very healthy in spite of all those Hostess cupcakes 😀

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)