[blindkid] Options for a healthy lunch

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu May 7 16:38:01 UTC 2015

I know we have a problem with children being overweight in this
country and that is a problem.  I don't think schools should tell us
what to send for our children to eat.  Yes, our doctors can
participate in that decision.  Some cookies are not bad.  I hate it
that schools are taking away recess and gym time.  I think parents
should demand more time for activities during the day.  Do you think
schools would like that?

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053