[blindkid] Input for IEP Online Public Charter School

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 22:15:55 UTC 2015

Florida also has a virtual middle and high school online.  I know a blind student who took classes from this program and she had success. She had some accessibility problems but the school help to straighten them out

 I am pretty sure there is an email list for blind homeschoolers on Yahoo
JODY 🐺.

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)