[blindkid] Input for IEP Online Public Charter School

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 02:40:51 UTC 2015

Hello Christine

Both my daughter and granddaughter were homeschooled from the eighth grade through high school. We went through homeschool associates in Lewiston Maine.

I also lived in Keene New Hampshire before moving to Florida

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)