[blindkid] Blind Children Making Good Health Decisions, Along With Parents

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue May 12 16:23:45 UTC 2015

Chris and Mark, Mark: I agree with you, and the information on making sound
healthy decisions is readily out there.  Chris: It doesn't make much
difference, and, imho, TVI's should never have a say in children's healthy
choices. They should, however, go over any health topics with the child's
teacher and child to the health textbook's relevancy.  A textbook that was
helpful to me was Health For Living, published by Laidlaw Brothers of River
Forest, Ill.  Each chapter started off with an annecdotal story on the
topic of the chapter.  This book may still be printed today.

Eric
..

Eric from Los Angeles reminds you to remember to try to be good to each
other.  eric at pmpmail.com; also on Facebook.