[blindkid] Arizona Resource Handbook Available for Purchase

Allison Hilliker AllisonH at benetech.org
Wed May 20 17:41:36 UTC 2015

Thanks for the link. I visited the site and I'm a little confused about whether or not this resource is for Arizona or Hawaii. The link mentions both AZ and HI in its description. It says Arizona, then mentions it is for residents of Hawaii. Is it for both?

Here's what the site says:
"I have created a screen reader-friendly Arizona Resource Handbook containing resources pertaining to the blind and visually impaired, for use by consumers and professionals.  This handbook is for the residents of Hawaii and includes the many organizations for the blind and visually impaired covering areas such as employment, housing, transportation, and more."
Best,
Allison