[blindkid] Incorporating braille at home

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed May 20 20:36:45 UTC 2015

There are some excellent braille recipe books.  If I need to have any
kind of information available I braille it.  I also have a Braillenote
and a braille display connected to my computer.  I always have a
Perkins nearby for keeping track of information.  I make lists of
anything, read the Bible in braille, have knitting patterns in
braille...  If it can be written, it can be brailled.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053