[blindkid] Arizona Resource Handbook Available for Purchase

Christine Chaikin of Insightful Publications christine at in-sightful.com
Wed May 20 21:06:05 UTC 2015

It has been corrected and the page has been reuploaded with the corrections.

Thank you for your time regarding this matter.

Sincerely,
Christine Chaikin President and CEO
Insightful Publications
Email: christine at in-sightful.com
Office: (808) 747-1006
Website: in-sightful.com
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Insightful-Publications/330846223609963
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/insightfulpubli
Linkedin:  https://www.linkedin.com/pub/insightful-publications/46/664/153
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/insightfulpubli/
Helping the Blind and Visually Impaired face book group:
https://www.facebook.com/login.php?next=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgro
ups%2Fhelpingtheblindandvisuallyimpaired%2F
(Note: You must be signed into your face book account to see the face book
group for the link listed above).