[blindkid] Free Children's books.

Alicia Trust aliciatrust08 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 16:37:16 UTC 2015

Good afternoon Julie,

Our daughter will turn two soon, and we are starting a Braille library for
her. If the books still need a home, we would love to add them to her
collection. Are they Braille only or is there printed text as well? Just
wondering if her sighted big sister could read them with her.

Thanks for your consideration,
Alicia
Good morning all. I have a small stack of children's books we are trying to
find a new home for. Most are beginning readers. Some early readers.
Please email if interested. I'll get tittles together soon.