[blindkid] Incorporating braille at home

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun May 24 15:06:21 UTC 2015

Traci, or anyone else, I will be at the national convention and plan
to attend the NOPBC events on Sunday, July 5.  If you want to talk
more I am definitely available.  Beginning on July 1, 2015 there is
also a push by MIUSA and the State Department to encourage more blind
people to consider a study or work abroad program.  I am passionate
about hosting students and have chosen to host blind and visually
impaired students.