[blindkid] LOL Squared Braille Contest

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Tue Nov 3 17:39:27 UTC 2015

As coordinators of the Illinois-Minnesota Braille Readers Are Leaders
contest, we are thrilled to learn of the growing interest in other states.
This year's contest is already up and running, with fliers distributed,
applications posted, and registrations beginning to flow in. We would love
to brainstorm with leaders in other states to come up with ways to widen the
contest in 2016-2017. If you would like to start thinking about it together,
please contact me at dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:dkent5817 at att.net> . Let's
keep the momentum going and keep the kids reading, reading, reading!

Debbie Stein

---