[blindkid] It's that time of year again!

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Nov 12 21:59:46 UTC 2015

When I was that age I enjoyed jewelry, clothes, music...  I am blind
and the more tactile the jewelry the more I enjoyed it.  That is just
an awkward age for any child.  They are beyond childhood but not yet a
teen.  They might also enjoy gift cards to different places they like
to go with friends.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053