[blindkid] It's that time of year again!

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 14:39:41 UTC 2015

Are your girls interested and crafts? You could get the Moraity of craft kits that would introduce them to a lifetime of fun. A B dazzler to put rhinestones on jeans etc., knitting and crocheting kits, leatherwork, and I'll kinds of fun things like Daisy makers and other wood products.   You could get them a simple sewing machine and start them out making tote bags and pillows.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)