[blindkid] Crafting for blind/visually impaired children

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sat Nov 14 15:05:03 UTC 2015

Good morning.  I am a member of Krafters Korner, a proud division of
NFB.  We are interested in starting a crafting group for blind and
visually impaired children.  Many of our blind and visually impaired
crafters have taught crafts to children.  The classes would be taught
through virtual instruction (phone conference or computer classes).
If you are interested in receiving more information as we proceed
please email me at marianne at denningweb.com.  We are trying to
determine if there is enough interest to proceed with this idea.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053