[blindkid] Blind Parents of Blind Children

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 18:13:06 UTC 2015

A good place to start might be the Blind Parent list on nfbnet.org. Though this list has blind parents of both blind and sighted children, you may be able to get some good tips there. Mark and Melissa Riccobono may also serve as a good resource, as they are both blind parents of two very successful blind children, one of whom I have had the pleasure of teaching in our BELL program. Please email me off-list and I can put you in touch with them.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone