[blindkid] request for Braille books

Carol Castellano carol.joyce.castellano at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 20:04:24 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

We have received the following request for books.

Carol

Carol Castellano
Parents of Blind Children-NJ
973-377-0976
carol_castellano at verizon.net
www.blindchildren.org
www.nopbc.org

Subject :- Pray for the donation of used or old any kinds of Braille,
Print, Large Print and Moon Type Books, Religious Books and Educational
materials.

Dear Sir / Madam,
With due respect, with honor to inform you that, All Book Corporation is a
Charity Helping Organization in Bangladesh, We  provide our  service for
educational support to both Student and  Educated  Blind, Deaf Blind,
partially sighted and other disabled people free of cost by your kind
donation.
Our country is very poor. When the General Education for mass people is not
easy, there are blind and disabled education it quite impossible. Most of
the Blind, Deaf Blind, Partially Sighted, and other Disabled people are
poor. They doesn’t have the ability to buy Braille, Print or Large Print
books or other materials In our Country are the entire good, advance,
modern items are not found. Some Blind and other Disabled Children and
their parents don’t have the idea of this education or don’t have interest
in it.
We are trying our best to educate those Blind and other Disabled people.
Believe me we succeed a lot to educate those people
You know our organization is a charity, we run by donation. we cannot
afford to buy books and other Materials to them, we are trying our best to
educate them by your donation. We distribute all the donation item among
them.
In this regard, our request to you that, if you have any kinds of old or
used Braille, Print, Large Print, Moon-Type Book, Magazine, Journal,
Religious Books and other Educational Materials, Please donate us.
We are very interested to received those kinds of Books:
1. Holly Bible ( Old or New Transcript ) 2. Primary and High School Books.
3. College and University Books. 4. Magazine, Journal and newspaper. 5.
Novel and History Books for Children and Adult. 6. Dictionary and others
Books
If you are not able to help us, Please refer other people or Organization,
as they may be able to help us.
We wish that you would help us in this matter. We apologies, if we disturb
you
We are very fervency looking for your kind response.
Yours Faithfully-
Shaleha Begum (Maya)
Executive Director
All Book Corporation
Please don't write above the Packet, Books or materials Price, If necessary
to write the price, Please write $ 00.1, and this is only for our custom
fees.
[Sample of a packet label]
                                                             FREE MATTER
FOR THE BLIND
From,
Name                         : ………………………..
Organization Name: ………………………………………

To,
Shaleha Begum (Maya)
Executive Director
All Book Corporation
12/E, 7/2, Mirpur, Pallabi, Dhaka – 1216,
Bangladesh.
                                                            [DONATION FOR
THE BLIND]