[blindkid] The BuzzClip: Wearable Technology for the Blind

Traci Wilkerson traci.mwd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 17:56:12 UTC 2015

I see this as a great tool for my kids.  They have trouble knowing when a
line moves forward in school or when they are ordering or paying for
something in a store, they won't have to touch the person in front of them
(which my son tends to do) and in stores where both of them tend to hit
empty clothes racks.  I think this is a great tool instead of using their
arm up as a barrier in front of their face and looking more weird.

I would never let my kids not use their canes, even with this device, but
to me its another tool in their toolbox!

Traci

--
Traci Wilkerson
Cell – 919-971-6526