[blindkid] The BuzzClip: Wearable Technology for the Blind

bin liu info at imerciv.com
Fri Oct 23 23:24:22 UTC 2015

Hi Carol,

The detection range is fixed. As it is a sound based sensor the range is
not a fixed shape. You can picture it as a slightly blown up/distorted
Cone shaped detection range expanding outwards from the location of the
sensor to the direction it points at. At 2 meters the it detects the
area of approximately a 1m diameter circle. So if worn at the collar of
a shirt, it would cover you from waist to 10 - 20cm above your head
depending on your height and about 5-10cm to each side of your shoulder.

Best Regards
The iMerciv Team