[blindkid] iPhone speaker

hpscheffer at aol.com hpscheffer at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 01:31:05 UTC 2016

I got my daughter the Echo and it is great, it is more then a speaker, ask the weather forecast, get an uber, answers any wikipedia question, tells it what music to play, she loves it. I can highly recommend it based on our experience and really was worth it. She or you need a phone to download the app on to use.

Heidi