[blindkid] Hello

Rene Harrell rjharrell at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 23:44:44 UTC 2016

This is a very rare condition, but I have a friend from church whose
daughter has EB and is well connected. If you want to contact me off list
we can trade contact information. Otherwise, have her contact dEBra, the
parent advocacy group for EB and they will put her in touch with all kinds
of resources

--
" I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up
where I needed to be."