[blindkid] .brf file & Music braille

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 18:10:25 UTC 2016

If you have the Dancing Dots suite, you may need to run it through Lime in order to format it correctly. You could then export it to Duxbury directly from Lime and emboss it. Just a thought—sorry I don't know many details. I read Braille music often, but don't know much about transcription.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone