[blindkid] NOPBC at Washington Seminar

Kim Cunningham kim at gulfimagesphoto.com
Tue Jan 19 17:37:30 UTC 2016

NFB 2016 Washington Seminar

Holiday Inn Capitol
550 C Street, SW
Washington, DC 20024
202-479-4000

Parents, Families, and Supporters of the National Organizationof Parents of Blind Children Are Invited To Attend

“TheGathering of Great Minds”
Sunday, Jan. 24, 2016 at 12:00pm*If you will be arriving later in the day, please call formeeting location.We will meet in the lobby of the Holiday Inn Capital. (Ourmeeting destination will be determined by the size of our group.) Please join us to learn more about NOPBC programs and activities,NFB National Convention, and why the NOPBC is a great organization for familiesof blind and visually impaired children.

If you will be attending and wish to participate, pleasecontact Kim Cunningham at kim at tpobc.org or at 713-501-9659. You can view the NFB Legislative Agenda at -https://nfb.org/washington-seminar#LegislativeAgenda and Fact Sheets