[blindkid] Equipment

melissa at riccobono.us melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Mar 2 14:39:34 UTC 2016

Microsoft Office is definitely useable. Word, Outlook, Power Point, and
Excel have some buggy areas, but there are many work arounds. If she is not
learning these in school, she absolutely should be. I assume her classmates
are learning some basic computing, and she should be learning right along
with them. If she is home schooled, then there are definitely options to get
her this type of training from a distance or in person. These are definitely
skills she will need either in college, on the job, or both.
Melissa