[blindkid] Braille Readers are Leaders

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Mar 15 01:10:35 UTC 2016

Good afternoon.  NFB of Ohio and National Association to Promote the
Use of Braille are proud to announce our first annual Braille Readers
Are Leaders Contest.  I have attached a flyer with important details.
Please share this with teachers, schools, families and all who may be
interested in this contest.  It is for students in grades K-12.

Thank you.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053